More Articles for East Manufacturing Corporation
RANDOLPH, Ohio – Designed for increased payload versatility and better stability, East Manufacturing is introducing the first all-aluminum drop deck trailer with a low-slung 36” deck height. “Specialty loads, particularly equipment loads, keep getting taller and taller,” noted Bill McKenzie, director ...
Students at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College’s diesel and heavy equipment technician program will have hands-on access to some new instructional aids, following the recent donation by Case Construction Equipment of a diesel engine, transmission and hydraulic pump display from a ...
Charlie Wells has been appointed vice president of sales and marketing for East Manufacturing Corporation. In his new position, Wells will be responsible for all facets of direct- and dealer-based selling activities for East aluminum trailers, along with managing the ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax326 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion187 Views