More Articles for earthquake and bridge
A new seismic bridge joint designed to withstand a 7.7 magnitude earthquake is now being installed on the 40-year-old, I-40 bridge crossing over the Mississippi River near Memphis. The New Madrid Fault line is 60 miles south of the bridge. In ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones981 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse761 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones413 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?304 Views