More Articles for earthquake and bridge
A new seismic bridge joint designed to withstand a 7.7 magnitude earthquake is now being installed on the 40-year-old, I-40 bridge crossing over the Mississippi River near Memphis. The New Madrid Fault line is 60 miles south of the bridge. In ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]921 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views