More Articles for earthquake and bridge
A new seismic bridge joint designed to withstand a 7.7 magnitude earthquake is now being installed on the 40-year-old, I-40 bridge crossing over the Mississippi River near Memphis. The New Madrid Fault line is 60 miles south of the bridge. In ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving396 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice347 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill332 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views