More Articles for earthquake and bridge
A new seismic bridge joint designed to withstand a 7.7 magnitude earthquake is now being installed on the 40-year-old, I-40 bridge crossing over the Mississippi River near Memphis. The New Madrid Fault line is 60 miles south of the bridge. In ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2080 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1214 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project528 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans393 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?352 Views