More Articles for earnings
Martin Marietta Materials has reported strong second quarter earnings of $1.34 per share compared to 89 cents per share in the second quarter of 2013. Revenue for the company totaled $669.2 million, up from $561.3 million during the same period last ...
Granite Construction Q4 2009 results: Revenue down 27%, net income down 40% but balance sheet strong
Watsonville, Calif. -based Granite Construction Inc. on Feb. 24 reported it's fourth-quarter 2009 quarterly and full-year earnings, showing that the major construction company hasn't escaped the recession unscathed but it's still doing well despite the current tough economy. (Click here for ...
Vulcan Materials Company announced results on Feb. 8 for the fourth quarter and full year ended Dec. 31, 2009. For the full press release, including tables and a breakdown of earnings, click here: Vulcan_4Q2009PressRelease. The following are the fourth quarter summary and ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views