More Articles for earmark
House Democrats are expected to propose a new bill to restrict the ability of U.S. multinational corporations that move their headquarters abroad to lower their tax burden at home, with funding raised by the bill earmarked for transportation infrastructure projects, ...
House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-PA) believes September 2014 reauthorization has much the same bipartisan support that surfaced for Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), and a bill could be ready for the President ...
President Barack Obama on April 10 presented Congress with a $3.8 trillion budget plan for the 2014 fiscal year, which includes $50 billion for infrastructure spending, according to the Associated Press. The $50 billion is intended for infrastructure investments and includes ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass198 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects130 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views