More Articles for earmark
House Democrats are expected to propose a new bill to restrict the ability of U.S. multinational corporations that move their headquarters abroad to lower their tax burden at home, with funding raised by the bill earmarked for transportation infrastructure projects, ...
House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-PA) believes September 2014 reauthorization has much the same bipartisan support that surfaced for Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), and a bill could be ready for the President ...
President Barack Obama on April 10 presented Congress with a $3.8 trillion budget plan for the 2014 fiscal year, which includes $50 billion for infrastructure spending, according to the Associated Press. The $50 billion is intended for infrastructure investments and includes ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]939 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong930 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker338 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair298 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction290 Views