More Articles for earmark funds
Senators, Congressmen, Countrymen; Lend Me Your Earmarks A vast amount of transportation funding sitting around doing nothing may be put back into action if two U.S. senators can clear some very big hurdles. By John Latta Moves are being made in Washington to free ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress220 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?165 Views