More Articles for E-ZPass
Transportation officials in Maryland have issued warning to the public about an E-ZPass scam. Phony emails have been getting sent to hundreds of people recently requesting E-ZPass Maryland customers to pay their toll debts online. The emails have been ruled a ...
Massachusetts Governor Deval L. Patrick and his administration are moving forward with a $250 million plan that would replace toll collectors in the state with all-electronic tolling, according to a report from The Republican. In addition to the push for all-electronic ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths733 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views