More Articles for E-ZPass
Transportation officials in Maryland have issued warning to the public about an E-ZPass scam. Phony emails have been getting sent to hundreds of people recently requesting E-ZPass Maryland customers to pay their toll debts online. The emails have been ruled a ...
Massachusetts Governor Deval L. Patrick and his administration are moving forward with a $250 million plan that would replace toll collectors in the state with all-electronic tolling, according to a report from The Republican. In addition to the push for all-electronic ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker280 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges258 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes227 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America199 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards140 Views