More Articles for E-ZPass
Transportation officials in Maryland have issued warning to the public about an E-ZPass scam. Phony emails have been getting sent to hundreds of people recently requesting E-ZPass Maryland customers to pay their toll debts online. The emails have been ruled a ...
Massachusetts Governor Deval L. Patrick and his administration are moving forward with a $250 million plan that would replace toll collectors in the state with all-electronic tolling, according to a report from The Republican. In addition to the push for all-electronic ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college323 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress226 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?178 Views