More Articles for E-ZPass
Transportation officials in Maryland have issued warning to the public about an E-ZPass scam. Phony emails have been getting sent to hundreds of people recently requesting E-ZPass Maryland customers to pay their toll debts online. The emails have been ruled a ...
Massachusetts Governor Deval L. Patrick and his administration are moving forward with a $250 million plan that would replace toll collectors in the state with all-electronic tolling, according to a report from The Republican. In addition to the push for all-electronic ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1507 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority831 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles715 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours517 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans483 Views