More Articles for E-ZPass
Transportation officials in Maryland have issued warning to the public about an E-ZPass scam. Phony emails have been getting sent to hundreds of people recently requesting E-ZPass Maryland customers to pay their toll debts online. The emails have been ruled a ...
Massachusetts Governor Deval L. Patrick and his administration are moving forward with a $250 million plan that would replace toll collectors in the state with all-electronic tolling, according to a report from The Republican. In addition to the push for all-electronic ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views