More Articles for DynaRoad Oy
Anywhere. Anytime. Any Device. Dexter + Chaney has launched a new, web-based version of Spectrum Construction Software. According to company president John Chaney, “The newest version of Spectrum represents a significant re-investment in our existing product line and sets a new ...
Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) has purchased a significant ownership interest in DynaRoad Oy, a software company located in Helsinki, Finland. DynaRoad develops project management software for civil engineering and infrastructure construction. Ivan Di Federico, TPS chief strategy officer, said, “Contractors and designers ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2183 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority661 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles637 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans510 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers465 Views