More Articles for DynaRoad Oy
Anywhere. Anytime. Any Device. Dexter + Chaney has launched a new, web-based version of Spectrum Construction Software. According to company president John Chaney, “The newest version of Spectrum represents a significant re-investment in our existing product line and sets a new ...
Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) has purchased a significant ownership interest in DynaRoad Oy, a software company located in Helsinki, Finland. DynaRoad develops project management software for civil engineering and infrastructure construction. Ivan Di Federico, TPS chief strategy officer, said, “Contractors and designers ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views