More Articles for DynaRoad Oy
Anywhere. Anytime. Any Device. Dexter + Chaney has launched a new, web-based version of Spectrum Construction Software. According to company president John Chaney, “The newest version of Spectrum represents a significant re-investment in our existing product line and sets a new ...
Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) has purchased a significant ownership interest in DynaRoad Oy, a software company located in Helsinki, Finland. DynaRoad develops project management software for civil engineering and infrastructure construction. Ivan Di Federico, TPS chief strategy officer, said, “Contractors and designers ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River596 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency538 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs393 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business350 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views