More Articles for DynaRoad Oy
Anywhere. Anytime. Any Device. Dexter + Chaney has launched a new, web-based version of Spectrum Construction Software. According to company president John Chaney, “The newest version of Spectrum represents a significant re-investment in our existing product line and sets a new ...
Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) has purchased a significant ownership interest in DynaRoad Oy, a software company located in Helsinki, Finland. DynaRoad develops project management software for civil engineering and infrastructure construction. Ivan Di Federico, TPS chief strategy officer, said, “Contractors and designers ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1589 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…640 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California372 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis351 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014349 Views