More Articles for DX300LC crawler excavator
The Doosan DX300LC excavator combines performance and comfort enhancements with interim Tier 4 technologies. The DX300LC is powered by a 213 horsepower, 6-cylinder Doosan DL08K water-cooled diesel engine that has been optimized for use with a cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) ...
Doosan is displaying three interim Tier 4 (iT4) compliant machines and a display engine at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 March 22–26, 2011 in Las Vegas. The machines include a DL450 wheel loader, a DX300LC crawler excavator and an MT41 articulated dump truck. An ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs373 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views