More Articles for DX300LC crawler excavator
The Doosan DX300LC excavator combines performance and comfort enhancements with interim Tier 4 technologies. The DX300LC is powered by a 213 horsepower, 6-cylinder Doosan DL08K water-cooled diesel engine that has been optimized for use with a cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) ...
Doosan is displaying three interim Tier 4 (iT4) compliant machines and a display engine at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 March 22–26, 2011 in Las Vegas. The machines include a DL450 wheel loader, a DX300LC crawler excavator and an MT41 articulated dump truck. An ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority614 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles558 Views