More Articles for DX300LC crawler excavator
The Doosan DX300LC excavator combines performance and comfort enhancements with interim Tier 4 technologies. The DX300LC is powered by a 213 horsepower, 6-cylinder Doosan DL08K water-cooled diesel engine that has been optimized for use with a cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) ...
Doosan is displaying three interim Tier 4 (iT4) compliant machines and a display engine at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 March 22–26, 2011 in Las Vegas. The machines include a DL450 wheel loader, a DX300LC crawler excavator and an MT41 articulated dump truck. An ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views