More Articles for Durability
The state of Idaho is not happy with the construction company replacing two Interstate-90 bridges because it's using substandard concrete in portions of the project. Luckily routine quality controls by the Idaho Transportation Department discovered the problem before it's late. The columns holding ...
When the Iowa Department of Transportation (IDOT) opened a new stretch of U.S. Highway 151 in Linn County back in 1966, they wanted a road that would last a long time, but they never imagined the traffic loads and heavy-weight trucks ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion200 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views