More Articles for Durability
The state of Idaho is not happy with the construction company replacing two Interstate-90 bridges because it's using substandard concrete in portions of the project. Luckily routine quality controls by the Idaho Transportation Department discovered the problem before it's late. The columns holding ...
When the Iowa Department of Transportation (IDOT) opened a new stretch of U.S. Highway 151 in Linn County back in 1966, they wanted a road that would last a long time, but they never imagined the traffic loads and heavy-weight trucks ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?209 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views