More Articles for Durability
The state of Idaho is not happy with the construction company replacing two Interstate-90 bridges because it's using substandard concrete in portions of the project. Luckily routine quality controls by the Idaho Transportation Department discovered the problem before it's late. The columns holding ...
When the Iowa Department of Transportation (IDOT) opened a new stretch of U.S. Highway 151 in Linn County back in 1966, they wanted a road that would last a long time, but they never imagined the traffic loads and heavy-weight trucks ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes507 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse468 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers134 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views