More Articles for Duit Construction Co.
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) presented its 21st annual “Excellence in Concrete Pavement” awards, which recognize quality concrete pavements constructed in the United States and Canada, during the association's closing banquet ceremony at the ACPA 47th Annual Meeting in ...
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has named the recipients of its 20th annual “Excellence in Concrete Pavement” awards, which recognize quality concrete pavements constructed in the United States and Canada. The awards program encourages high-quality workmanship in every concrete pavement ...
You need the right stuff to win a paving award. Super Smooooth Delivery Placement of a 1/2-inch asphalt leveling course and careful screed control helped the contractor win a Quality in Construction Award from the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA). Scotty’s Contracting ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?190 Views