More Articles for drunk driving
I thought the idea was to make roads safer. It’s a fact: Teenagers do stupid things. We all do. However, this is ridiculous. And this wasn’t stupid – at least not on the part of 17-year-old honor student Erin Cox, captain of ...
A bill defining how high is too high to be behind the wheel of a car has made its way through the state's House Judiciary Committee according to the Denver Post. The bill sets the legal limit for driving under the influence ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?388 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views