More Articles for drop in foreclosure filings
Foreclosure filings are down, but does it really mean we're on the rebound? Dow Jones reports that the number of U.S. properties with foreclosure filings fell 28 percent in January from a year earlier, while foreclosure starts fell to a six-year ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs398 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views