More Articles for driving
The National Safety Council has offered its traffic fatality estimate for Memorial Day weekend. NSC estimates 382 deaths and 40,900 medically consulted injuries may occur from motor vehicle collisions during the holiday weekend, which begins at 6 p.m. on Friday and ...
When I’m driving, if someone cuts me off, I’ll momentarily think, “These are some of the worst drivers!” Now, that’s a bit melodramatic. But for drivers in 10 states, that statement isn’t too far from the truth. CarInsuranceComparison.com released a report on ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood today commended Gov. Christine Gregoire for signing a law that makes Washington the 21st state to enact a ban prohibiting drivers from talking or texting on a cell-phone without a hands-free device. This new law allows ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax739 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party398 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund370 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views