More Articles for driving safety
The first wave of America's baby boomers turning 65 this year will be driving the "silver tsunami" says the American Automobile Association (AAA). According to the U.S. Census Bureau, this segment of the population will increase by 75 ...
With nearly 33,000 crashes and 90 fatalities on Ohio roads last December, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is expanding its social media outreach to help promote safe driving this holiday season by asking Ohio motorists, “How do you drive ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) announced today that it is suspending road construction projects statewide during the holiday weekend to promote safety and reduce congestion. Construction that affects travel lanes on state highways will be suspended from 6 a.m. ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views