More Articles for driving safety
The first wave of America's baby boomers turning 65 this year will be driving the "silver tsunami" says the American Automobile Association (AAA). According to the U.S. Census Bureau, this segment of the population will increase by 75 ...
With nearly 33,000 crashes and 90 fatalities on Ohio roads last December, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is expanding its social media outreach to help promote safe driving this holiday season by asking Ohio motorists, “How do you drive ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) announced today that it is suspending road construction projects statewide during the holiday weekend to promote safety and reduce congestion. Construction that affects travel lanes on state highways will be suspended from 6 a.m. ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views