More Articles for driving laws
I thought the point of carpool lanes was to cut down on the amount of drivers for traffic and environmental reasons. However, it looks like these once-designated lanes are more of an option than a set rule. In Los Angeles on ...
Though traffic congestion has been on the rise since January, vehicle miles driven in America are nowhere near their pre-recession levels. In fact, according to a Frontier Group report, Americans drove about 6 percent fewer miles per year in 2011 than ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2083 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1316 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...891 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house355 Views