More Articles for drivers
When I’m driving, if someone cuts me off, I’ll momentarily think, “These are some of the worst drivers!” Now, that’s a bit melodramatic. But for drivers in 10 states, that statement isn’t too far from the truth. CarInsuranceComparison.com released a report on ...
Volvo Rents announced the acquisition of Valley Rental Centers, a two location construction equipment rental company based in Merced and Modesto, California. Previously co-owned by Volvo Rents franchisees Helder Garcia and Brian Silveria., the centers are located at 101 S. Hwy ...
Heil Trailer International announced that Yassir Shanshal has accepted the position of vice president of product development. Shanshal will be working out of the Global Support Center in Cleveland, Tenn., reporting to Greg Hewitt, president of Heil Trailer International. Shanshal will have ...
Daimler Trucks North America has announced the availability of its TruckerNet commercial driver support application for RIM Blackberry devices in addition to Apple iPhone and Google Android platforms. This announcement comes, as the smartphone app surpasses 6,000 downloads since its March ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1244 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?328 Views