More Articles for driverless
Oh, wouldn’t it be nice to have a car that drives without assistance? Sure, you can hire a chauffeur so you don’t have to drive, but I’m talking about a car that actually drives itself. No chauffeur needed. This idea is ...
It looks like Elon Musk isn’t the only one who wants to enter the futuristic transportation debate. Dan Corns, president of Magnovate Technologies, proposed a system that would use magnetic levitation technology to move people, freights and commodities up to 310 ...
With all of the hype and doubt over the hyperloop idea, here’s an example of a new form of transportation that is actually about to hit the roads. Combining driverless and electric technology, a new Singapore shuttle transportation system will soon ...
California’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is working to create regulations for self-driving cars like the vehicle Google is developing, according to a report from KFSN-TV. Governor Jerry Brown last year signed a law allowing the vehicles to operate in the ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views