More Articles for driverless vehicle
Oh, wouldn’t it be nice to have a car that drives without assistance? Sure, you can hire a chauffeur so you don’t have to drive, but I’m talking about a car that actually drives itself. No chauffeur needed. This idea is ...
It looks like Elon Musk isn’t the only one who wants to enter the futuristic transportation debate. Dan Corns, president of Magnovate Technologies, proposed a system that would use magnetic levitation technology to move people, freights and commodities up to 310 ...
With all of the hype and doubt over the hyperloop idea, here’s an example of a new form of transportation that is actually about to hit the roads. Combining driverless and electric technology, a new Singapore shuttle transportation system will soon ...
Ford has begun using driverless technology to test the toughness of its trucks, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. The automaker worked with Autonomous Solutions to develop the robotic test driving system, which is the first in the industry. The system uses ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion200 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views