More Articles for driverless vehicle
Oh, wouldn’t it be nice to have a car that drives without assistance? Sure, you can hire a chauffeur so you don’t have to drive, but I’m talking about a car that actually drives itself. No chauffeur needed. This idea is ...
It looks like Elon Musk isn’t the only one who wants to enter the futuristic transportation debate. Dan Corns, president of Magnovate Technologies, proposed a system that would use magnetic levitation technology to move people, freights and commodities up to 310 ...
With all of the hype and doubt over the hyperloop idea, here’s an example of a new form of transportation that is actually about to hit the roads. Combining driverless and electric technology, a new Singapore shuttle transportation system will soon ...
Ford has begun using driverless technology to test the toughness of its trucks, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. The automaker worked with Autonomous Solutions to develop the robotic test driving system, which is the first in the industry. The system uses ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views