More Articles for driverless car
Oh, wouldn’t it be nice to have a car that drives without assistance? Sure, you can hire a chauffeur so you don’t have to drive, but I’m talking about a car that actually drives itself. No chauffeur needed. This idea is ...
With all of the hype and doubt over the hyperloop idea, here’s an example of a new form of transportation that is actually about to hit the roads. Combining driverless and electric technology, a new Singapore shuttle transportation system will soon ...
Ford has begun using driverless technology to test the toughness of its trucks, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. The automaker worked with Autonomous Solutions to develop the robotic test driving system, which is the first in the industry. The system uses ...
You want to walk across the road. A car approaches. You stare into the blue eyes of Evita, uncertain. From behind those eyes comes a soft voice telling you, “Go ahead. I see you. I’m stopping, and it’s safe to ...
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road163 Views
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee wants carbon tax to fund transportation infrastructure140 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually140 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes119 Views
- VIDEO: Fun with snowplowing 97 Views