More Articles for dredged materials
Contractor’s appeal for $2.3 million denied because of improper claim The Spearin doctrine – which originates from the case United States v. Spearin – provides that contractors are not responsible for defective plans or specifications. Instead, the owner impliedly warrants the ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1177 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1037 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse739 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...582 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones494 Views