More Articles for Dr. Z. Andrew Farkas
Dr. Z. Andrew Farkas, director and professor at the National Transportation Center at Morgan State University, is the 2012 recipient of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) “S.S. Steinberg Award.” It was presented January 23 in Washington, D.C. The ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views