More Articles for Dr. Z. Andrew Farkas
Dr. Z. Andrew Farkas, director and professor at the National Transportation Center at Morgan State University, is the 2012 recipient of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) “S.S. Steinberg Award.” It was presented January 23 in Washington, D.C. The ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system485 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass205 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges144 Views