More Articles for Dr. Z. Andrew Farkas
Dr. Z. Andrew Farkas, director and professor at the National Transportation Center at Morgan State University, is the 2012 recipient of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) “S.S. Steinberg Award.” It was presented January 23 in Washington, D.C. The ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views