More Articles for Dr. Melissa Tooley
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) recognized transportation design and construction industry leaders Oct. 4 with awards during the association’s national convention, held in Monterey, Calif. The association announced the following honorees: Nello L. Teer, Jr.: Bill Cox, president, ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views