More Articles for DPF
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported on Komatsu America’s WA270-7 wheel loader, which lowers fuel consumption by up to 10 percent compared to the WA250-6. A Tier 4 Interim SAA6D107E-2 engine powers the 28,836-pound machine and delivers 149 net horsepower. The WA270-7 ...
JCB introduced its VM 117D, among other new machines, at Bauma 2013. According to our sister site, Equipment World, JCB unveiled its Tier 4 Final Ecomax engines today at Bauma 2013. The engines, which JCB says will offer a “one-can” solution, ...
EPA's Clean Diesel Campaign has issued new technical bulletins to for those considering using diesel oxidation catalysts or diesel particulate filters to retrofit their equipment, reports the Associated General Contractors of America's Environmental Observer. In addition to a list of EPA-approved verified construction ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)817 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects625 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D332 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads264 Views