More Articles for dozer
Komatsu America on Wednesday introduced its D51i-22 crawler dozer for the North American market. The intelligent machine control dozer features fully automatic blade control capabilities and performs both automated rough dozing and finish grading. Available in longer track-ground standard (EX) and low ...
The Wages of Smart Completing the early stages of road building is all about doing it right the first time with new technology, say equipment manufacturers. By Mike Anderson When an equipment owner sends his gear and his people out on a road-building ...
Tier 3-Ready Dozer More horsepower, optimized blade profile, enhanced operator station and the most requested mining specs come standard. The new D3765-6 dozer from Komatsu American Corp. features 636 horsepower (gross), 610 horsespower (net) at 1,800 rpm. Powered by a Komatsu SAA6D170E-5 ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?447 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group193 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders155 Views