More Articles for dozer
Komatsu America on Wednesday introduced its D51i-22 crawler dozer for the North American market. The intelligent machine control dozer features fully automatic blade control capabilities and performs both automated rough dozing and finish grading. Available in longer track-ground standard (EX) and low ...
The Wages of Smart Completing the early stages of road building is all about doing it right the first time with new technology, say equipment manufacturers. By Mike Anderson When an equipment owner sends his gear and his people out on a road-building ...
Tier 3-Ready Dozer More horsepower, optimized blade profile, enhanced operator station and the most requested mining specs come standard. The new D3765-6 dozer from Komatsu American Corp. features 636 horsepower (gross), 610 horsespower (net) at 1,800 rpm. Powered by a Komatsu SAA6D170E-5 ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving383 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill328 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness293 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views