More Articles for dozer
Komatsu America on Wednesday introduced its D51i-22 crawler dozer for the North American market. The intelligent machine control dozer features fully automatic blade control capabilities and performs both automated rough dozing and finish grading. Available in longer track-ground standard (EX) and low ...
The Wages of Smart Completing the early stages of road building is all about doing it right the first time with new technology, say equipment manufacturers. By Mike Anderson When an equipment owner sends his gear and his people out on a road-building ...
Tier 3-Ready Dozer More horsepower, optimized blade profile, enhanced operator station and the most requested mining specs come standard. The new D3765-6 dozer from Komatsu American Corp. features 636 horsepower (gross), 610 horsespower (net) at 1,800 rpm. Powered by a Komatsu SAA6D170E-5 ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views