More Articles for dozer
Komatsu America on Wednesday introduced its D51i-22 crawler dozer for the North American market. The intelligent machine control dozer features fully automatic blade control capabilities and performs both automated rough dozing and finish grading. Available in longer track-ground standard (EX) and low ...
The Wages of Smart Completing the early stages of road building is all about doing it right the first time with new technology, say equipment manufacturers. By Mike Anderson When an equipment owner sends his gear and his people out on a road-building ...
Tier 3-Ready Dozer More horsepower, optimized blade profile, enhanced operator station and the most requested mining specs come standard. The new D3765-6 dozer from Komatsu American Corp. features 636 horsepower (gross), 610 horsespower (net) at 1,800 rpm. Powered by a Komatsu SAA6D170E-5 ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers856 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 282 Views