More Articles for Downtown Crossing
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez, Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear and Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Secretary Mike Hancock on Tuesday broke ground on the $1.3 billion Downtown Crossing. The federally funded second half of the Ohio River Bridges project is expected to carry ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax595 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views