More Articles for Downtown Crossing
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez, Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear and Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Secretary Mike Hancock on Tuesday broke ground on the $1.3 billion Downtown Crossing. The federally funded second half of the Ohio River Bridges project is expected to carry ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views