More Articles for down time and oil and filter costs. Return on investment is in months no years
Recent testing on heavy equipment has shown that if oil is no changed at 250 hours, with the use of a centrifuge and semi-synthetic oil oil change intervals can go to at least 750 hours and many go over. This ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views