More Articles for down time and oil and filter costs. Return on investment is in months no years
Recent testing on heavy equipment has shown that if oil is no changed at 250 hours, with the use of a centrifuge and semi-synthetic oil oil change intervals can go to at least 750 hours and many go over. This ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views