More Articles for Douglas Holtz-Eakin
Transportation Construction Jobs Alone Do Not a Recovery Make The art of riding the short-term/long-term transportation funding teeter-totter By John Latta A report from the National Transportation Policy Project says creating jobs in the transportation infrastructure is a good thing — but maybe ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views