More Articles for Doug Godden senior economist at Oxford Economics
Despite weaker than expected annual growth of +1.3 percent in gross domestic product (GPD) during the second quarter 2011, private sector investment in U.S. construction rose by an annual rate of +8.1 percent for non-residential and +3.8 percent for residential ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014562 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding308 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future305 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable274 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers271 Views