More Articles for DOT Public Affairs Director Sasha Johnson
U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Public Affairs Director Sasha Johnson is set to become chief of staff for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the end May, The Hill reported. Johnson has worked with the DOT since 2009, and Friday will ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2210 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1365 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority776 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles689 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans516 Views