More Articles for DOT pilot projects to reduce distracted driving
United States Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on July 11 released the findings of two pilot projects measuring the effectiveness of tough laws, increased enforcement and highly visible public education campaigns on distracted driving. The findings pointed to significant ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?430 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants173 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views