More Articles for Doosan Infracore Portable power
Doosan Infracore Portable Power will begin to shift away from using the Ingersoll Rand brand on its line of air compressors, generators and light towers, says David Stahlman, vice president of global marketing. Although Doosan has a five year contract to use ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has presented 65 member manufacturers with “Statistics Outstanding Merit Awards” for exemplary 2009 performance in AEM’s data reporting programs. The association says these manufacturers' actions "enhance the association’s ability to provide meaningful market information to member ...
By Mike Anderson and Tina Grady Barbaccia Engine reduces particulate matter by 90 percent Komatsu America Corp. has introduced its new diesel engine that features the next generation of engine technology designed to meet U.S. EPA non-road Tier 4 interim emission regulations. ...
Doosan Infracore Portable Power has donated three products to the 2010 ARA Foundation Auction scheduled for Feb. 8 at 6 p.m. during The Rental Show 2010 in Orlando. Included in the live auction are a G10 mobile generator, BX80WH single-directional vibratory ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority625 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles594 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views