More Articles for Donation for Sept. 11 memorial from aggregates company
Aggregate Industries U.S., a member of the Holcim Group, recently donated concrete for a 9/11 memorial in Kensington, Md., that was officially dedicated on June 25, 2011. The dedication ceremony featured several speakers including, Richard Freedman, regional environmental land services manager ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles988 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse741 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones361 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments289 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?282 Views