More Articles for Donation for Sept. 11 memorial from aggregates company
Aggregate Industries U.S., a member of the Holcim Group, recently donated concrete for a 9/11 memorial in Kensington, Md., that was officially dedicated on June 25, 2011. The dedication ceremony featured several speakers including, Richard Freedman, regional environmental land services manager ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker275 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges194 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes192 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America148 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views