More Articles for Don Wichern MoDOT’s Northwest District engineer
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MODOT) says its aiming to get flooded routes open as quickly and safely as possible by the end of 2011, the agency announced on Sept. 21. One of the first big steps to accomplish this goal ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2155 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views