More Articles for Don Cooney
Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States shows that every year the percentage of overall structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridges slightly improves, but for most states consistent, guaranteed funding remains a major roadblock to making bigger ...
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]943 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong939 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair327 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction316 Views