More Articles for Don Cooney
Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States shows that every year the percentage of overall structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridges slightly improves, but for most states consistent, guaranteed funding remains a major roadblock to making bigger ...
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts553 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse459 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes268 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers129 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views