More Articles for Dominican Republic
During the first week of February, Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas (HCEA) will be providing an R110-7A to dealer its Dominican Republic-based dealer, Tokmakjian. The machine will then turn be donated to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti, along with a R210LC-7 ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency528 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs378 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River333 Views