More Articles for DOL
The transportation sector gained 7,900 jobs in March, bringing total employment in the sector to 4,564,600 jobs, according to statistics released Friday by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). In comparison, overall employment in the U.S. increased ...
If safety is such an important jobsite concern, why aren’t fatal accident numbers dropping for road contractors? According to a survey from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) and the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries, the number of deadly jobsite accidents ...
Nonfarm payroll employment increased by 162,000 in March, and the unemployment rate held at 9.7 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported on April 2. Temporary help services and health care continued to add jobs over the month. Employment in federal ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views