More Articles for DOKA
Doka’s Super Prop is a strong, yet lightweight prop that is fully compatible with the Doka Truss Table system. With a generous adjustment range for each individual prop, the aluminum prop maximizes leg spacing for standard shoring and minimizes overall re-shore ...
A girder bridge is considered the most common and most basic bridge type. In its simplest form, a log across a creek could even be considered a girder bridge. In today’s bridges the long spans allow for a direct connection ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion201 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views