More Articles for DOKA
Doka’s Super Prop is a strong, yet lightweight prop that is fully compatible with the Doka Truss Table system. With a generous adjustment range for each individual prop, the aluminum prop maximizes leg spacing for standard shoring and minimizes overall re-shore ...
A girder bridge is considered the most common and most basic bridge type. In its simplest form, a log across a creek could even be considered a girder bridge. In today’s bridges the long spans allow for a direct connection ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views