More Articles for DOKA
Doka’s Super Prop is a strong, yet lightweight prop that is fully compatible with the Doka Truss Table system. With a generous adjustment range for each individual prop, the aluminum prop maximizes leg spacing for standard shoring and minimizes overall re-shore ...
A girder bridge is considered the most common and most basic bridge type. In its simplest form, a log across a creek could even be considered a girder bridge. In today’s bridges the long spans allow for a direct connection ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones981 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse761 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones413 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?304 Views