More Articles for DOE
The Department of Energy reported on Dec. 20 that diesel rose 1.7 cents to a national average of $3.248 a gallon at the pump. The increase is the fourth time diesel has hit a two-year high in the past six weeks, ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views