More Articles for DMS
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) on Wednesday launched a statewide safety campaign that features traffic signs displaying the number of traffic fatalities on Michigan roadways. The campaign, “Toward Zero Deaths,” is an MDOT effort “to influence driver behavior and improve ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency524 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views