More Articles for diverging diamond interchanges
FHWA Administrator Victor Mendez talks to Editor-in-Chief John Latta Victor Mendez is Administrator of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), overseeing the agency and advising the Administration on strategic initiatives and policy. He launched FHWA’s Every Day Counts (EDC) initiative in November ...
Both Ends to the Middle It’s not either end of this bridge that is its most important entrance/exit point. It’s the middle. That situation occurs because when you contract to add lanes to a divided Interstate using the median for the new ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series747 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group347 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views