More Articles for Ditch Witch
Ditch Witch has presented Josh Kennedy, parts manager of Ditch Witch of Oklahoma, with the 2012 Harold Chestnut Award. Each year, Ditch Witch selects a parts manager who exhibits dedication, enthusiasm, creativity and confidence, and presents that parts manager with the ...
Ditch Witch has added a new model to the company’s line of vacuum excavators – the FX50. Useful for a variety of cleanup and excavation tasks, the FX50 is designed for debris removal, HDD support and soft excavation tasks such ...
The Ditch Witch organization has redesigned the parts section on its website. The company says it is now easier for customers to get detailed information about Ditch Witch parts. The new Ditch Witch parts section features easy navigation and updated photos ...
The Ditch Witch organization has launched Ditch Witch Safe, a new safety program designed to provide timely, substantive safety information for crews working on jobsites on a daily basis. At the heart of the program is a library of "Safety Matters" ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse472 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views