More Articles for distracted-driving crashes
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Dec. 13 recommended banning all U.S. drivers from using mobile phones or sending text messages – even with headsets or portable speakers – to prevent distracted-driving crashes. Systems built into cars and ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2183 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority662 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles638 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans511 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers465 Views