More Articles for distracted drivers
Researchers at The Ohio State University (OSU) are trying to figure out how much eating, entertainment and navigation systems in cars distract drivers, and the university’s new $1.3 million Driving Simulation Laboratory could help. This new 5,800-square-foot research facility is a ...
Don’t overlook these jobsite hazards when working near traffic. By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle, Contributing Editor When you work road construction zones there is never really a time to relax when it comes to safety. The job, more or less cordoned off from ...
What I Didn’t Learn from a Mustang, Corvette and a Mini Cooper S By Kirk Landers America was just emerging from the oil-embargo recessions of the ‘70s when Ford ended a long, miserable period of automobile engineering by introducing several stunning new ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views