More Articles for distracted drivers
Researchers at The Ohio State University (OSU) are trying to figure out how much eating, entertainment and navigation systems in cars distract drivers, and the university’s new $1.3 million Driving Simulation Laboratory could help. This new 5,800-square-foot research facility is a ...
Don’t overlook these jobsite hazards when working near traffic. By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle, Contributing Editor When you work road construction zones there is never really a time to relax when it comes to safety. The job, more or less cordoned off from ...
What I Didn’t Learn from a Mustang, Corvette and a Mini Cooper S By Kirk Landers America was just emerging from the oil-embargo recessions of the ‘70s when Ford ended a long, miserable period of automobile engineering by introducing several stunning new ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse769 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views