More Articles for disaster relief
Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) crews have traveled from all over the state to help with recovery efforts in Moore. ODOT has posted several updates, including photos, to Twitter over the past couple of days about the agency’s crews and equipment ...
Bicyclists carry supplies during 2012 Disaster Relief Trials in Seattle, Washington. Seattle, Washington, next month will test bikes as a means of disaster relief, Road.cc reported. The city will hold Disaster Relief Trials (DRT) to gauge the cities preparedness for natural ...
Feeding America announced today that Ford Motor Company Fund, the philanthropic arm of Ford Motor Company, has donated $50,000 to support its disaster relief efforts in the southern states hit by recent tornadoes and floods. Feeding America aids disaster relief ...
The recent outbreaks of deadly tornadoes across Southern and Midwest states are a reminder of the potential for natural disasters to cause property damage and take lives. They also serve as a reminder to take precautions that can lessen the ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)808 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects650 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D398 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)318 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views