More Articles for disaster relief
Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) crews have traveled from all over the state to help with recovery efforts in Moore. ODOT has posted several updates, including photos, to Twitter over the past couple of days about the agency’s crews and equipment ...
Seattle, Washington, next month will test bikes as a means of disaster relief, Road.cc reported. The city will hold Disaster Relief Trials (DRT) to gauge the cities preparedness for natural disasters such as earthquakes. Bicycles are a major part of the ...
Feeding America announced today that Ford Motor Company Fund, the philanthropic arm of Ford Motor Company, has donated $50,000 to support its disaster relief efforts in the southern states hit by recent tornadoes and floods. Feeding America aids disaster relief ...
The recent outbreaks of deadly tornadoes across Southern and Midwest states are a reminder of the potential for natural disasters to cause property damage and take lives. They also serve as a reminder to take precautions that can lessen the ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views