More Articles for disaster relief efforts
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) made federal aid available to the District of Columbia to supplement district response efforts in the area because of the emergency conditions resulting from Hurricane Irene. According to FEMA, the aid ...
Feeding America announced today that Ford Motor Company Fund, the philanthropic arm of Ford Motor Company, has donated $50,000 to support its disaster relief efforts in the southern states hit by recent tornadoes and floods. Feeding America aids disaster relief ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group161 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views