More Articles for Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors on April 26 approved the award of nine contracts worth nearly $172 million for design and construction management services, including contracts to begin preparing for the reconstruction and widening of the Jane Addams Memorial ...
Proposed rule broadens DBE Program inclusions, requires greater accountability from administering agencies
Small businesses would benefit from a proposed rule that would help more economically and socially disadvantaged businesses participate in federal highway, transit and airport construction projects, while making the states and agencies that run the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse712 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side552 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments303 Views
- Falsework tumbles after sand hauler hits interstate bridge215 Views