More Articles for Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors on April 26 approved the award of nine contracts worth nearly $172 million for design and construction management services, including contracts to begin preparing for the reconstruction and widening of the Jane Addams Memorial ...
Proposed rule broadens DBE Program inclusions, requires greater accountability from administering agencies
Small businesses would benefit from a proposed rule that would help more economically and socially disadvantaged businesses participate in federal highway, transit and airport construction projects, while making the states and agencies that run the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax325 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job185 Views