More Articles for director of Wisconsin’s Department of Transportation’s Bureau of Transportation Safety
Wisconsin teenager and two-time LG U.S. National Texting Champion Austin Wierschke is advocating for drivers to put their mobile phones away while behind the wheel, the Appleton Post-Crescent reported. The 18-year-old has won titles for his texting abilities like speed, accuracy ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?424 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views