More Articles for director of Wisconsin’s Department of Transportation’s Bureau of Transportation Safety
Wisconsin teenager and two-time LG U.S. National Texting Champion Austin Wierschke is advocating for drivers to put their mobile phones away while behind the wheel, the Appleton Post-Crescent reported. The 18-year-old has won titles for his texting abilities like speed, accuracy ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views