More Articles for director of Wisconsin’s Department of Transportation’s Bureau of Transportation Safety
Wisconsin teenager and two-time LG U.S. National Texting Champion Austin Wierschke is advocating for drivers to put their mobile phones away while behind the wheel, the Appleton Post-Crescent reported. The 18-year-old has won titles for his texting abilities like speed, accuracy ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views