More Articles for Diesel Particulate Filter
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported on Komatsu America’s WA270-7 wheel loader, which lowers fuel consumption by up to 10 percent compared to the WA250-6. A Tier 4 Interim SAA6D107E-2 engine powers the 28,836-pound machine and delivers 149 net horsepower. The WA270-7 ...
JCB introduced its VM 117D, among other new machines, at Bauma 2013. According to our sister site, Equipment World, JCB unveiled its Tier 4 Final Ecomax engines today at Bauma 2013. The engines, which JCB says will offer a “one-can” solution, ...
Advanced electronics, drivetrain refinements make the case for a new machine By Marcia Gruver Doyle As you’ve waited for the economy to turn, your wheel loaders have aged, and now those machines are perhaps two generations behind what’s currently in dealer order ...
Under a SuperTruck contract established with the U.S. Department of Energy, Volvo Technology of America, Inc. is slated to receive $19 million in federal funding to be used by the Volvo Group’s North American truck-related operations to improve the freight-moving ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)822 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects632 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D342 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads271 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views