More Articles for DFW Connector
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined state and local officials in Grapevine, Texas, to mark the 50 percent completion mark, for the Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) Connector. When completed, the DFW Connector will alleviate congestion for drivers in ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views