More Articles for design-build
Understanding the process and what you need to know Author’s note: This article will attempt to answer the questions asked by the Area Construction Engineer in the scenario given as well as review the traditional “design-bid-build” process for construction projects, extensively ...
All construction delivery methods have characteristics that may make them appealing, depending on the project’s needs and the owner’s desires for cost control, schedule and risk. It is important to note that, no matter what construction delivery method is selected for ...
Industry changes demand careful, strong responses. By Brian Moore Changes in the construction industry are resulting in a wider variety of delivery methods and changes in the qualifications of who can compete. Whether evolutionary or revolutionary in nature, these forces have the ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views